- Return international flights, including 23 kilograms checked luggage
- Arrival airport transfer in Vancouver
- All port and departure transfers
- 11 nights’ twin share accommodation throughout the Rocky Mountain region, including an overnight stay at the world-renowned Fairmount Chateau Whistler
- Porterage at all hotels
- 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service, including all meals, beverages and snacks while on-board
- 7 nights’ accommodation cruising the Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Solstice®, including all meals while on-board
- Delicious daily breakfast
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transport and the services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- On-board gratuities while on the cruise
- Option to extend the trip with 3 additional nights’ in Seattle at the conclusion of the tour
- Journey into Rocky Mountains aboard the legendary Rocky Mountaineer and take in wondrous sites such as Hell’s Gate in Fraser Canyon, the Coast and Cascade Mountains, and Kamloops Lake
- Visit Kamloops and Jasper, and adventure along the Icefields Parkway to the Columbia Icefield, and then Lake Louise
- Spend a free day exploring Banff and travel to Yoho National Park along the Trans-Canada Highway
- Arrive in Whistler to spend the night in the renowned Fairmont Chateau Whistler hotel
- Continue to Vancouver and enjoy a day-trip to Butchart Gardens in Victoria, and then travel to Seattle
- Embark on a magnificent cruise of the Inside Passage aboard the award-winning Celebrity Solstice®
- Port in Ketchikan and Juneau, sail past spectacular fjords and bays, glide through the Endicott Arm Fjord and marvel at Dawes Glacier
Take in some of Canada and Alaska’s most striking natural beauty on a 21 day Grand Rockies tour with Rocky Mountaineer.
Upon landing in Vancouver you immediately set foot onboard one of Canada’s – and arguably the world’s – most iconic railway passages: Rocky Mountaineer. You will be collected from the hotel, whisked to the station and welcomed on-board in either your SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service coach. Every whim is catered for while you are on the train, from meals and snacks to beverages and insight about the area from your on-board Hosts. Travel towards Kamloops on the first leg of your Rocky Mountaineer experience and make use of the panoramic glass windows to take in a landscape comprised of Fraser River valley, Coast and Cascade mountains, and the Thompson River. The following day takes you to Jasper and some of the sights to see along the way include Mount Robson, Pyramid Falls and Yellowhead Pass. Enjoy a day of independent sightseeing in Jasper before the group begins its return travel to Vancouver. This route sees you spend time on the Columbia Icefields, on the shores of glittering Lake Louise, in picture-perfect Banff and through Yoho and Glacier National Parks, before winding up in Whistler for an overnight stay. Check in to the iconic Fairmont Chateau Whistler and head out to discover this beloved resort town.
Discover the bounty of sights and treasures in Vancouver on an orientation tour and then hop across the Georgia Strait to Victoria for an excursion to The Butchart Gardens. Cross the border into the United States to reach Seattle and the embarkation point for the cruise of the Inside Passage. The award-winning Celebrity Solstice® is your home for the duration of the cruise, and takes you to ports including Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway; past Endicott Arm Fjord and Dawes Glacier; and along some truly spectacular and untouched scenery. There are also some days spent entirely at sea – perfect opportunity for making use of the Celebrity Solstice’s exemplary facilities such as on-board Canyon Ranch® Spa, fitness centre and various eateries. Some extra time in Victoria and a city tour of Seattle upon disembarkation mark the conclusion of your unforgettable trip in Canada and Alaska.
Travellers eager to see more of Emerald City can extend the trip to include 3 additional nights in Seattle, to use for sightseeing and exploration at your own pace.
Experience a train journey full of extraordinary moments. An inside look at travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer:
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Airport transfers: Arrival and departure transfers are based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred to the airport together and will need to arrive in time for the first flight departure.
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $5,399 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $6,099 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Veranda Stateroom – $6,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Inside Stateroom – $6,299 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Stateroom – $6,899 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Veranda Stateroom – $7,299 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the international flights, please click here.
Please note, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver: Pacific Gateway Hotel Vancouver Airport or similar
Kamloops: Rocky Mountaineer decided hotel
Jasper: Jasper Inn or similar
Banff: Inns of Banff or similar
Vernon: Holiday Inn Express or similar
Whistler: Fairmont Chateau Hotel Whistler or similar
Seattle: Red Lion Hotel Bellevue or similar
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit a request when filling out your booking form.
Bedding configuration: 1 x double bed or 2 single beds
Room capacity: 2 people
Train: Rocky Mountaineer – world-renowned, luxury train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies.
- Custom-designed bi-level dome lets you sit up top and dine down below
- Full dome windows with panoramic views upstairs
- Gourmet à la carte meals served in a private dining room with large picture windows on the lower level
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by three to four Hosts, plus a full culinary team
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages are complimentary throughout the journey
- Exclusive outdoor viewing platform
- Full storytelling by onboard Hosts
- Luxurious hotel accommodations with premium room categories. All accommodations in Kamloops and Quesnel, while charming, are of moderate standard and cannot be upgraded.
- Custom-designed single-level glass-dome coach
- Oversized dome windows
- Delicious hot entrée options plated to your preference. Served seat side
- Reclining, comfortable pre-assigned seating
- Attended by two hosts, plus one culinary team member
- Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages complimentary throughout journey
- Gourmet Snacks are complimentary throughout journey
- Full storytelling by onboard hosts
- Comfortable accommodations with restaurants on the property or within walking distance.
Cruise: Celebrity Solstice® – each stateroom on board Celebrity includes world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience:
- Interior Stateroom – Interior facing room with no window/oceanview
- Oceanview Stateroom – Expansive ocean views through a window or porthole
- Veranda Stateroom- Private veranda with outdoor seating
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the Celebrity Cruises no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Some stateroom features include:
- Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding featuring the Cashmere Mattress
- Queen size bed convertible to two lower beds
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe
- Interactive Television system
- Individual safe
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Hair dryer
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Personalised service with a guest ratio of nearly 2:1
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Laundry service (additional charges will apply)
- Mini Fridge (additional charges will apply)
Icefield Snow Coach to Athabasca Glacier – $109 per person
3 nights at leisure in Seattle staying at Gour Downtown Seattle including breakfast daily – $699 per person twin share.
Please note, no airport transfers will be provided if you select to extend in Seattle.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary. Optional Tours requested within 65 days of travel cannot be accepted.
For more information see the itinerary. To purchase your optional tour please click here.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in New Zealand, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day (approx. NZD$8 per person)
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day (approx. NZD$6 per person)
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
Tipping on Rocky Mountaineer:
SilverLeaf Service $35-$45 per person (approx. AUD$37-$AUD47 per person)
GoldLeaf Service $40-$50 per person (approx. AUD$42-$AUD52 per person)
Amounts are in Canadian dollars and are based on one person travelling for the duration of a trip.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and some of the optional tours purchased. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.