- Return international flights, including 20kg checked baggage
- 3 nights’ twin share accommodation at the 5-star Millennium Hong Kong Hotel prior to the cruise
- Delicious breakfast daily
- 9 nights’ on-board Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas ®, plus all meals and gratuities while aboard the cruise
Please note this is an independent package, and as such, no guide services are provided.
- Wander the bustling streets of Hong Kong, admiring its beauty, culture and history
- Visit Hiroshima and reflect on the devastation that was caused here in the 1945 atomic bombing at the Peace Memorial
- See the Ten Thousand Gates in Kyoto, and enjoy a tradtional onsen in Kobe
- Indulge in the extraordinary on-board facilities of Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas ®
Cruise your way through some of Japan’s most iconic cities with a 13 day Grand Japan cruise with Hong Kong city stay.
Arrive in the spectacular city of Hong Kong, where you’ll enjoy 3 nights’ accommodation at the 5-star Millennium Hotel. Spend time wandering, exploring and discovering the best attractions this incredible part of China has to offer, including Victoria Peak, the Tian Tan Buddha and of course, Disneyland.
Step on-board Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas® and get ready to embark on your 9 night cruise of Japan. First stop is Hirsohima, the iconic city that is full of a rich yet devastating history. Visit the Peace Memorial Museum and Hiroshima Castle, before continuing on to Kobe, known as the gateway to Kyoto. Bathe in a traditional onsen hot spring and hike to see the stunning Nunobiki Falls.
Travel to Kyoto and immerse yourself in its ancient charm. See the Ten Thousand Gates and indulge in a traditional Kyo-kaiseki-ryori, a delicious meal made up of local Kyoto dishes. Journey to the small city of Kochi, before returning to Hong Kong where your incredible cruise comes to an end.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel insurance
- All transfers
- Shore excursions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Please note, all on-board gratuities are included as part of your cruise package.
Group Sizes: This is an independent tour, no guided services will be provided.
Inside Stateroom – $2,499 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Oceanview Stateroom – $2,999 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Balcony Stateroom – $3,099 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, enjoy the comforts of your private cruise stateroom and indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel room. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date. The start day is day 1 of the flight-inclusive itinerary.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Hong Kong: Marco Polo Prince Hotel or similar
Cruise: Royal Caribbean
Cruise ship: Voyager of the Seas®
An innovator in its class, Voyager of the Seas® features a spacious interior, innovative amenities, a huge range of dining, entertainment, activities, relaxation and recreational facilities as well as enhanced staterooms for the ultimate cruising experience.
Explore some of the facilities below:
- Multiple bars, lounges and restaurants
- Whirlpool and Spa
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Centre
- Rock Climbing
- In Line Skating
- 9-Hole Mini-golf course
- Ice skating Rink
- Basketball court
- Art Gallery and more
Inside Stateroom: All staterooms come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone. These stateroom types do not offer any outside views.
Oceanview Stateroom: All staterooms have expansive ocean views through a window or porthole and come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Balcony Stateroom: All staterooms have a private veranda with outdoor seating and come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a stateroom number by the cruise company no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. Minimum age 2 years old.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.