- Return international flights; plus, all internal flights and transfers throughout Vietnam
- 16 nights’ superior twin share hotel accommodation
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Overnight Mekong River cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 9 lunches and 2 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- Experience the mighty Mekong Delta on an overnight cruise
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on an overnight cruise
- Discover Vietnam’s grand history at the Imperial Citadel in Hue
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkelling around Nha Trang’s beautiful islands and pristine beaches
- Explore the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels – learn how these tunnels were created and used during the War
- Visit the major sights of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City including Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remnant Museum
- Enjoy a in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
- Enjoy a full day discovering the mystical Angkor temples
- Discover The Royal Palace and take in everything that Phnom Penh has to offer
The extraordinary sights, landscapes and culture of Vietnam and Cambodia will thrill all of your senses on this 20 day Vietnam and Cambodia tour – including overnight cruises on both Halong Bay and the Mekong river.
Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Hanoi with a city tour and head to Halong Bay to board a traditional Vietnamese junk boat. An overnight cruise on the UNESCO World Heritage-listed bay rewards with more than just a beautiful outlook; it gives a front-row seat for the incredible sunsets and sunrises. Journey to Hue to see the Imperial City and seek out French-style architecture and pretty riverfront walks in Hoi An.
Swim and snorkel off the coast of Nha Trang, and learn about the history and impact of the Vietnam War at the Cu Chi tunnels site outside of Ho Chi Minh City. Move from the city to the Mekong river for an overnight cruise along this powerful delta and enjoy stops to local villages and temples along the way.
Follow the call of Cambodia and land in Siem Reap to visit the awe-inspiring Angkor Temples. Here, you will have the opportunity to see both Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Voyage to Phnom Penh and take in the city, and hear about the solemn legacy of the Khmer Rouge.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$1238 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Hanoi – La Casa Hotel Hanoi or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hue – Romance Hotel or similar
Hoi An – Hoi An Coco River Resort or similar
Nha Trang – Yasaka Hotel Saigon Nha Trang or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Mekong River – Mekong Eyes River Cruise or similar
Siem Reap – Angkor Paradise Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh – Le Mont Hotel or similar
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $80 per person
- Halong Seaplane – $240 per person
- My Son Tour – $80 per person
- Saigon Dinner Cruise – $111 per person
- Tonle Sap Lake tour: $105 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.