- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Arrival hotel shuttle
- All port transfers
- 4 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in comfortable twin share accommodation
- 8 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the luxury award winning Celebrity Eclipse cruise ship
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- Journey through the mountains heart of Alberta Canada in the Awe-inspiring Rocky Mountains
- Be struck by the small town beauty of Banff, surrounded by rugged peaks
- See the turquoise waters of stunning Lake Louise
- Explore the unpretentious town of Jasper
- Enjoy the ski town of Whistler
- Cruise one of the world’s best waterways – the Inside Passage
Experience the beauty of Canada and Alaska with a 14 Highlights of the Rockies & Alaska cruise. Be blown away by spectacular landscapes, incredible wildlife and quaint towns full of life.
Walk the “Diamond in the Wilderness,” Lake Louise, explore the timeless elegance of alpine town, Jasper, enjoy the picturesque mountain town of Whistler (voted among the top destinations in North America) and get your camera ready for a panoramic tour of Vancouver.
Cruise the majestic Inside Passage to Ketchikan and Juneau all the while making friends and memories to last a lifetime.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, in-depth sightseeing, professional tour guides, luxury Alaskan Inside Passage cruise with all meals and more.
See inclusions for more.
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $299 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Arrival Hotel Shuttle: Request a hotel shuttle bus with the direct dial phones located on Arrivals Level 2 of both the International and Domestic Terminals. Direct dial phones are also located at the shuttle bus pickup area at the International and Domestic Terminals.
Tour + Inside Cabin – $2,299 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Cabin – $3,099 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $3,199 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Calgary: Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport or similar
Jasper: Mountain Park Lodges or similar
Kamloops: Ramada Inn Kamloops or similar
Vancouver: Abercorn Inn or similar
Cruise: Celebrity Eclipse
Departure Luggage Transfer:
After disembarkation from your cruise, one piece of luggage person will be transferred from the CDS baggage service to Vancouver airport. Any additional bags will be your own responsibility. At Vancouver Airport, pick-up of your luggage is at YVR Storage located at the International Arrivals Level 2, past Tim Hortons by the bathrooms. Please collect your bags before proceeding to check-in.
3-hour Airport Lounge Access in the Plaza Premium Lounge at Vancouver international airport including snacks and refreshments – $65 per person.
Any Optional Tours purchased after your initial booking (and 60 days before departure) must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Optional Tours requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
To purchase your optional tour please click here.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in New Zealand, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $6 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $4 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.