- Return international airfares with a full service airline, including 23kgs checked luggage
- Arrival airport transfers
- All port and station transfers
- 8 days touring the famous Rocky Mountains in comfortable twin share accommodation
- Includes 2 days on-board the World famous train, the Rocky Mountaineer in the service level of your choice. See the service levels here: SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf
- 11 days cruising the Inside Passage on-board the luxury boutique small ship Azamara Quest cruise ship in an inside, oceanview or balcony cabin
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- Complimentary beverages including wine, beer, spirits and gourmet snacks on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- Breakfast daily, plus all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- The services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- All national park entrance fees
- Breathtaking views on one of the World’s greatest train journeys, the Rocky Mountaineer
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Canada’s best national parks – Glacier and Revelstoke
- Be struck by the small town beauty of Banff, surrounded by rugged peaks
- See the turquoise waters of stunning Lake Louise
- Experience the stunning alpine town of Jasper
- Enjoy free time to explore Vancouver at your own pace
- Cruise the Inside Passage, one of the world’s best waterways on-board the luxury Azamara Quest cruise ship
If Alaska isn’t already on your must-do list, then it should be. A place where unparalleled wilderness meets extraordinary wildlife. Where infinite landscapes meet boundless adventures. Its sheer size is breath-taking but it’s the finer details that will really blow you away. The majestic brown bears, the stunning fauna and the open back-country.
Experience the wonder for yourself with an 11 day Luxury Inside Passage cruise, plus an 8 day tour of the spectacular Rocky Mountains. Explore the heart of Vancouver, the picturesque town of Whistler, the beauty of Banff and marvel at the stunning crystal clear waters of Lake Louise.
Embark on your 2 day Rocky Mountaineer train journey in either SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf service. Sit back and enjoy the spectacular array of scenery as you travel between the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies from Jasper to Kamloops before reaching Vancouver.
Board your 11 day cruise of the Inside Passage on-board the luxury boutique Azamara Quest. Witness dramatic changes in scenery, from the desert-like environment of the Interior, through winding river canyons and pristine forests, to the Coast and Cascade Mountains and the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley.
Your tour includes return international flights, accommodation, 2 days on-board the Rocky Mountaineer, 11 day cruise on-board luxury boutique Azamara Quest, tour guides, sightseeing and more.
Rocky Mountaineer is a world-renowned, luxury train that tours the beauty of Canada’s West, including the stunning Canadian Rockies, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Rocky Mountaineer is a multi award-winner and has welcomed over 1.7 million guests from around the world.
Choose your level of service!
How To Book:
To book your Tour:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
Tour + Inside Cabin – $7,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Cabin – $8,199 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $9,499 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Inside Cabin – $7,799 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Oceanview Cabin – $8,899 per person in addition to the twin share price
Tour + Balcony Cabin – $9,999 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 20 – 50 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 2 years.
Interconnecting/adjoining rooms: Can be requested however not guaranteed. Please submit request when filling out your booking form.
Land Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here
Arrival airport transfer: is based on one group transfer.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Vancouver: Inn at the Quay or similar
Kamloops: DoubleTree Kamloops or similar
Japser: Maligne Lodge or similar
Banff: Banff Aspen Lodge or similar
Cruise: Azamara Quest
Departure Luggage Transfer:
After disembarkation from your cruise, one piece of luggage person will be transferred from the CDS baggage service to Vancouver airport. Any additional bags will be your own responsibility. At Vancouver Airport, pick-up of your luggage is at YVR Storage located at the International Arrivals Level 2, past Tim Hortons by the bathrooms. Please collect your bags before proceeding to check-in.
Vancouver Airport Lounge Access: please enjoy up to 3 hours lounge access at the Plaza Premium Lounge at Vancouver international airport before your departure flight home.
Icefield Snow Coach $125 per person
Any Optional Tours purchased after your initial booking (and 60 days before departure) must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure your booking is correctly updated. Failure to do so may result in you not being accepted on this optional tour and your purchase will be refunded.
Note that while Optional Tours provide an excellent opportunity to further explore this wonderful country, it will also reduce the leisure time described in the itinerary.
Optional Tours requested within 60 days of travel cannot be accepted.
To purchase your optional tour please click here. For more information see the itinerary.
Towards the end of your tour:
If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in New Zealand, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
The group leader: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $7 per person per day
The driver & assistant: Our past guests have left gratuities based on their overall service of CAD $5 per person per day
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry. Your guide will hand around two envelopes towards the end of the tour (1 Tour Guide and 1 Driver envelope) to make the process as easy as possible.
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.