- Return international flights, plus one group transfer from the airport to the hotel in Stockholm
- Extend your stay fee-free with Flexi Flights
- 8 nights’ twin share accommodation in quality hotels
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation aboard Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas, plus one group transfer from the hotel to the cruise terminal in Stockholm
- Overnight ferry from Stockholm to Turku in an inside cabin
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus all meals aboard the Jewel of the Seas
- Guided city tours of Stockholm and Helsinki
- Arctic Circle crossing experience, including a glass of sparkling wine
- Entry and excursion to North Cape Hall
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transport with English-speaking guides throughout
- Valid for summer 2020 season travel!
- Explore Sweden and be introduced to Stockholm’s most iconic sights on a guided city tour
- Admire the architecture of Helsinki Cathedral, marvel at the beauty of Finnish Lapland and Lakeland, stop at the official home of Santa Claus at Rovaniemi, and visit the extraordinary North Cape Hall after crossing the Arctic Circle
- Embark on a cruise of the Baltic Sea aboard Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas
- Discover St Petersburg, and brush up on Tsarist history, before heading back to Helsinki for a day of independent exploration
- Dock in Tallinn to uncover the tales of the Estonian capital’s medieval Old Town, and venture to Visby in Sweden to appreciate its ancient defence towers, cobblestone streets and market squares
From the cities of Sweden, to the pristine landscape of Finland and stops in Russia and Estonia; this 19 day North Cape Discovery tour is the ultimate experience in Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea.
It all starts in Stockholm, the stylish capital of Sweden. Your introduction to the city is courtesy of a guided sightseeing tour that encompasses attractions including the Royal Palace and Gamla stan. Then step on-board a ferry for the overnight passage into Finnish waters and arrive in Turku, a city located on the Aura River. The city is rich with medieval treasures and is particularly known for its namesake castle. Travel into the wilds of Finnish Lakeland (only after a guided tour in Helsinki, the capital city) to experience the magic of this vast and rugged landscape. You will make stops in Rovaniemi, the official home of Santa Claus; Finnmark and the Inari Lake; Alta to see the Northern Lights Cathedral. Be in amazement as you cross the Arctic Circle, and stand at the North Cape Hall and cheers with a glass of sparkling.
Make the move back into Sweden and board Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas, an incredible ship equipped with every luxury mod-con and facility to make the next seven nights aboard an unforgettable experience. Cruise between the Baltic Sea’s most glittering port cities. First up is St Petersburg, a magnificent city flaunting opulent architecture, colourful history and a unique culture. Spend a day back in Helsinki and then sail onto Tallinn, the capital of Estonia and home to medieval structures and a pretty Old Town. Port in Visby in Sweden to see its old-world fortress and picture-perfect water views before disembarking the cruise back in Stockholm.
When you’re not ashore exploring the ports, you have the Jewel of the Seas’ world-class facilities at your fingertips. All of your meals are included while aboard, and you can choose to spend at-sea days roaming the vast decks and moseying between swimming pools, sporting courts, treatments at the day spa, theatre and entertainment performances, and a dazzling array of bars, lounges, restaurants and eateries.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Travel insurance
- Cruise Terminal to the airport transfer
- Shore excursions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
Please note, Royal Caribbean on-board gratuities are included as part of your cruise package.
Transfer: Arrival transfer is based on one group transfer. The entire group will be transferred from the airport together.
Group Sizes: 20 – 48
Inside Cabin – $2,199 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Oceanview Cabin – $2,599 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Balcony Cabin – $2,999 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, enjoy the comforts of your private cruise cabin and indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel room. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date. The start day is day 2 of the flight-inclusive itinerary.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Stockholm: Scandic Victoria Tower, Scandic Infra City or similar
Finnish Lakelands: Spa Hotel Peurunka, Spa Hotel Kunnonpaikka or similar
Finnish Lappland: Lapland Hotel Luostotunturi, Levi Hotel Spa, Lapland Hotel Sirkantähti or similar
Finnmark: Scandic Karasjok, Thon Hotel Alta, Scandic Hammerfest or similar
Umea: Elite Hotel Mimer, Scandic Plaza Umea or similar
Uppsala: Scandic Uppsala Nord or similar
Cruise: Royal Caribbean’s Jewel of the Seas
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Jewel of the Seas – There’s something for everyone on Jewel of the Seas. Explore some of the incredible facilities below:
- 8 dining options
- Multiple bars and lounges
- 3 pools and 3 whirlpools
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Full-service Vitality at Sea Spa and state-of-the-art Fitness Centre
Inside Cabin: All staterooms come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone. These cabin types do not offer any outside views.
Oceanview Cabin: All staterooms have oceanview windows and come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Balcony Cabin: All staterooms and suites come complete with a private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Please note, some staterooms will get allocated a cabin number by the cruise company no earlier than within 30 days of sailing and any stateroom location requests cannot be guaranteed.
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. Minimum age 8 years old.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Tours of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet
Tours is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.