Since 1988, lush sophistication and stunning hospitality have flourished at The Naviti Resort in the Fiji Islands. Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach.
This beachside deluxe resort on Fiji’s Coral Coast delights and was awarded the 2015 Travellers’ Choice Family winner and 2015 Certificate of Excellence awards from Tripadvisor. The resort boasts a large swimming pool with a children’s area plus a swim-up pool bar, on-site 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, gym facilities, Joy day spa, 4 restaurants including a cocktail bar perfect for sunset drinks and a kids’ club for children aged 5 – 12 years.
Let this magical accommodation enchant and inspire you while overlooking the captivating South Pacific.
Your package includes 5 glorious nights in a Garden View Room with ALL meals & ALL drinks and more.
- 2019 TripAdvisor – Traveller’s Choice Award
- 2018 TripAdvisor – Traveller’s Choice Award
- 2017 TripAdvisor – Certificate of Excellence
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
Your package includes 5 glorious nights in an Garden View Room with ALL meals & ALL drinks & more…
5 or 7 night ALL INCLUSIVE Package in a Garden View Room or an Oceanview Room for 2 adults or 2 adults & up to 2 children 12 years of age & under includes:
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation in a Garden View Room for 2 adults or 2 adults and up to 2 children 12 years of age and under, featuring a furnished balcony or patio overlooking tropical landscaped gardens.
- Upgrade to Oceanview Room is available
- DAILY Full Buffet Breakfast for all guests.
- DAILY Lunch and DAILY Dinner for all guests – buffet, a la carte or set menus for lunch and dinner at selected restaurants during meal time only.
- Kids EAT FREE at Nukunuku Restaurant only. Discounts apply at other restaurants.
- DAILY UNLIMITED DRINKS including local spirits, draught beer, house wine, sparkling wine, soft drinks by the glass and fruit punch. See Fine Print for more information.
- Free ice cream for children from 11am – 7:30pm daily (does not include New Zealand Natural ice cream).
- Unlimited complimentary golf green fees. Excludes clubs, balls and use of motorised buggies. Additional charge applies & subject to availability.
- 1 x Complimentary Bay Cruise (including wine and savouries) per stay. Children 12 years and under travel with parents at no cost – subject to weather and tidal conditions.
- 1 x Complimentary Coral Viewing Cruise per stay. Children 12 years and under travel with parents at no cost – subject to weather and tidal conditions.
- 1 x Guided Snorkelling Trip per stay. Children 12 years and under travel with parents at no cost. Subject to weather and tidal conditions.
- 1 x Complimentary introductory Scuba Diving lesson. Per person per stay in the resort pool— for adults only.
- Complimentary non-motorised water activities including non-guided snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle boards, tennis, archery, weaving demonstration, night entertainment (excludes firewalking).
- Free Kids Club for children ages 5 – 12 years per stay. Open daily 10am – 10pm. Closed during meal times.
- Welcome drink and cool minted towel on arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi (one device only).
- Travel until 31 Ocotber 2020
- 5 night packages from $1,999 for 2 adults and 2 children
- 7 night packages from $2,859 for 2 adults and 2 children
Need more space? UPGRADE to a Garden View Room with a SECOND KIDS ROOM and receive ALL of the above for 2 adults & up to 3 children 12 years & under!
- 5 nights ALL INCLUSIVE in a Garden View Room with a 2nd Kids rooms from $3,199 for 2 adults and up to 3 children 12 years of age and under.
- 7 nights ALL INCLUSIVE in a Garden View Room with a 2nd Kids rooms from $4,399 for 2 adults and up to 3 children 12 years of age and under.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Bookings cannot be made without the following information – Full Names, as per passport/drivers licence, Date of Birth.
Not Included: Flights, Transfers, Travel insurance, Visa
You can search flights to Fiji by clicking here.
Transfers: If you wish to book private transfers, please click here. One way Nadi Airport to Coral Coast – $314 FJD (approx. $220 NZD) for up to 4 people, payable direct to the tourist transport Fiji. Please note, prices are subject to change and availability without notice.
Garden View Rooms: feature a furnished balcony or patio overlooking tropical landscaped gardens.
Garden View Room: 2 adults or 2 adults & up to 2 children 12 years & under or 3 adults.
Garden View Room with Second Kids Room: 2 adults & up to 3 children 12 years & under.
Bedding Configuration: 2 x double beds or 1 x queen bed and 1 x single bed.
Oceanview Rooms: feature a furnished balcony or patio overlooking the enchanting Pacific Ocean.
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Logo bathing products
- Hair dryers
- Mini refrigerators
- Designer Pacific and Balinese furniture
- Direct dial telephones
- In-room safes
- Iron and ironing boards
- Satellite TV
- Bedside alarm clocks
- In-room compendiums
- Daily newsletter and activities schedule The Sandpaper is delivered to each guest room
- Inter-connecting rooms can be requested at the of arrivalm, however, cannot be guaranteed due to limited numbers
Extra Person Charge: approx FJD$220 (approx NZD$150) per person per night All Inclusive. Payable direct to The Naviti Resort upon check-in.
Child Policy: a child is considered 12 years of age and under.
All Meals and All Drinks conditions:
- Beverages are limited to one (1) drink per person per order by the glass only. All beverages must be consumed in an operational outlet only.
- The ordering of drinks for other guests who are not on the All Inclusive Package will be charged to your account.
- All Inclusive bar service ceases at 11.00pm; all beverages purchased thereafter will be charged to your room account.
- The all-inclusive beverage package does not include the following beverages: mini bar, bottled beers, bottled water, milkshakes, specialty coffee, slushies and room service.
- Cocktails with local based spirits are charged at FJD$15 per cocktail.
- Buffet breakfast, buffet or a la carte lunch and dinner at selected restaurants during meal times only.
- Children 12 years and under eat all meals free at Nukunuku Restaurant only. Discounts apply at other restaurants for children.
- Free ice-cream from 11am – 7:30pm daily does not include New Zealand Natural ice cream.
Golf: excludes clubs, balls and use of motorised buggies. Additional charge applies & are subject to availability.
Bay cruise, coral viewing and snorkelling cruise are all subject to weather and tidal conditions
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Through until 31 October 2020.
Blackout and surcharge period applies, please refer to the calendar.
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.