Experience Phuket at its best with a stay in 4-star luxury at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, Patong. Located in renowned Patong Beach, this contemporary hotel offers the perfect escape for your next holiday.
Centrally located close to shops, restaurants and entertainment and boasting spectacular facilities and services onsite, there’s little more you need for your next beach getaway. Suitable for both couples and families alike, you’ll find a variety of dining options, stunning free-form swimming pool, luxurious day spa and picture-perfect views all at your fingertips.
Your package includes return airport transfers, accommodation in a Deluxe Room, bonus dinners, daily cocktails, massages and more.
See Inclusions for more.
Deluxe Room (Paradise Wing): newly renovated rooms located on the 5th – 10th floors offering full amenities, most with balconies offering city, pool or sea views.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
6 NIGHT COUPLES package for 2 people:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room located in the Paradise Wing for 2 adults
- Delicious daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- Return private airport transfers
- 3 x buffet dinners for 2 people at Coconut coffee shop
- 4 x 30 minute massages to share at Paradise Thai Spa
- 1 x daily cocktail for 2 people at Poolside, Lobby Lounge & Sky Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Travel through until October 2020!
- 6 night packages from $989
- 8 night packages from $1,319
EXTEND and stay for 8 NIGHTS and receive all of the above PLUS:
- 1 x additional buffet dinner for 2 adults (4 in total for 2 adults)
- 2 x additional 30 minute massages to share (6 in total to share)
How to book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Your Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa getaway is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable.
- Your hotel is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: flights, travel insurance and visas
You can search flights to Thailand by clicking here.
Deluxe Balcony Room (Paradise Wing): newly renovated rooms located on the 5th – 10th floors offering full amenities, most with balconies offering city, pool or sea views.
In room amenities:
- Separate Shower and bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- 32-inch Flat screen LED TV
Bedding Configuration: 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds.
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Maximum Room Capacity: 3 people with one rollaway bed – an additional charge applies.
Child Policy: A child is considered 12 years of age and under.
Extra Person Charge: THB 1,000 (approx. NZD$50) per night including breakfast only. Maximum one extra person per room in 1 x rollaway bed. Payable direct to the Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice
Travel available through until 31 October 2020
Blackout Period: 20 December 2019 – 10 January 2020 and 23 January 2020 – 3 February 2020
Surcharge Periods: Please refer to the availability calendar once you click BOOK NOW
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.