Escape to The Pearl Resort Fiji, a heavenly sun-drenched hideaway located between Suva and Nadi. Its beachfront location will leave you breathless and its luxurious accommodation, sublime facilities and exquisite cuisine will ensure you never want to leave.
The resorts boasts an 18 hole championship golf course, sparkling swimming pool with swim-up bar, indulgent day spa, endless activities and multiple dining options, including the signature restaurant Seduce.
With a picture-perfect location and everything you need right at your fingertips, a getaway to The Pearl Resort will leave you refreshed, rejuvenated and revived.
Your package includes delicious breakfast and dinner daily, massages, welcome drink, daily cocktail, bonus golf, kayak tour & more!
See inclusions for more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
4 or 6 NIGHT package for 2 PEOPLE with a guaranteed upgrade to a PREMIUM GARDEN VIEW ROOM including:
- Accommodation in a luxurious Premium Garden View room located within the new wing of the resort offering the ultimate in luxury and comfort. The floor to ceiling sliding doors lead to your own private balcony offering overlook our vibrant tropical garden.
- Or choose an upgrade to Premium Ocean View Room to enjoy views over the azure South Pacific Ocean to the magnificent island of Beqa.
- Daily Full Buffet Breakfast for 2 adults
- 4 x 30 minute massages OR 4 x 30 minute facials OR 2 x 30 minute massages and 2 x 30 minute facials for 2 people to share at The Pearl Spa, secluded by lush tropical foliage, the waterside spa is a state of the art retreat.
- Daily Dinner for 2 people at Delhi or Riviera Restaurant & Bar – sophisticated yet laid back combining an expanded indoor/covered outdoor dining area with views over the Qaraniqio River and out to sea.
- 1 x romantic two-course dinner for 2 adults at the signature waterfront Seduce Restaurant offering divine cuisine in an exquisite setting. Chefs use only the freshest of locally sourced ingredients and creatively blend Fijian influences. With its sleek modern contemporary look, subtle lighting from custom chandeliers, Seduce creates a unique atmosphere in which to enjoy the finest dining experience in Fiji.
- 1 x daily cocktail for 2 adults to enjoy at your leisure.
- 1 round of 18 holes of golf for 2 people at The Pearl Championship Golf & Country Club set among lush tropical rainforests and winding canals- excludes clubs & cart.
- 1 x guided river kayaking tour for 2 people – enjoy a relaxing afternoon kayak to explore the beautiful mangrove lined river.
- 1 x Village Tour for 2 people
- FREE in-house movies.
- FREE use of snorkelling gear, bicycles, a games room with pool table, non-motorised water sports plus a daily activities programme.
- Travel available through until 24 December 2020
- 4 night packages in a Garden View Room from $999 for 2 adults
- 6 night packages in a Garden View Room from $1,399 for 2 adults
- 4 night packages in an Ocean View Room from $1,149 for 2 adults
- 6 night packages in an Ocean View Room from $1,649 for 2 adults
How to book:
- Bookings essential.
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Your The Pearl Resort Fiji getaway is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable.
- Your hotel is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: flights, transfers, travel insurance and visas.
You can search flights to Fiji by clicking here.
The Pearl Resort Fiji – 4.5 Star Resort – Come and leave the frenzied world far behind. Set by the beach and surrounded by lush tropical landscapes, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape where chic accommodation, exquisite cuisine and as much – or as little adventure and relaxation required await you.
Just some of the features on offer include an 18 hole championship golf course, swimming pool with swim- up bar, The Pearl Spa, white water rafting, game fishing, world-famous shark diving, snorkelling, jet ski safari and surfing at Frigates Passage.
Premium Garden View Room – Offer the ultimate amalgamation of luxury and comfort. The lavishly appointed rooms feature a soothing palette of cool aquas and natural tones, in a stylish blend of textures and fabrics. The floor to ceiling sliding doors lead to your own private balcony and overlook our vibrant tropical gardens. You’ll discover the peace and tranquility your body craves as you escape the hustle and bustle of home. Luxuriously appointed en-suite bathrooms feature separate glass-walled showers with rain shower heads, complimentary toiletries from luxury and soft white towels. The modern glass vanity divider enhances the spectacular views throughout to promote a luminous, airy feel.
Premium Ocean View Room – Offering the perfect fusion of luxury and comfort, our Premium Ocean View rooms offer elevated views over the azure South Pacific Ocean to the magnificent island of Beqa (mBenga). Stylishly decorated, our rooms feature a soothing palette of natural tones and soft aquas and offer floor to ceiling sliding doors that lead on to a private balcony – the perfect place to relax, cooled by the gentle sea breeze. Luxuriously appointed en-suite bathrooms feature separate glass-walled showers with rain showerheads, complimentary toiletries from luxury and soft white towels. The modern glass vanity divider enhances the spectacular views throughout to promote a luminous, airy feel.
- Premium Garden View Room – 2 x double beds. There is no room for additional bedding.
- Premium Ocean View Room – 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, all hotel ratings are based local star ratings.
Interconnecting Rooms: On requests basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Child Policy: A child is considered 11 years of age and under. There is no dedicated Kids Club at this resort.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Through until 24 December 2020
Black Out Dates and Surcharge Periods: Please refer to the availability calendar once you click BOOK NOW
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.