- Return international flights, plus all internal flights and airport transfers within India and the Maldives
- 11 nights’ 5-star twin share accommodation
- Small group experience with a maximum of 22 people
- Delicious daily breakfast, plus a farewell dinner in India
- All inclusive meals and drinks package at the award-winning Paradise Island Resort in a Superior Beach Bungalow
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout India
- All monument entry fees as per the itinerary
Experience India in style with a 13 day Luxury India tour with all-inclusive Maldives beach break.
Explore the sights of Delhi and visit the Red Fort, ChandniChowk and Bahai Temple. Make the jump into New Delhi and move between its monuments including India Gate and Qutub Minar. Continue on to Jaipur to see impressive landmarks including the striking City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall Museum. Witness the gorgeous red and pink sunlight bounce off the sandstone of HawaMahal, a 5 story museum that was once used as a place for royal ladies to observe the streets below. Admire the breath-taking beauty of the Taj Mahal. Learn about the history and reasoning behind this World Heritage listed site, before taking a walk through the Agra Fort. Be captivated as you catch sight of the impressive Taj Mahal. This monument to love is a manmade marble wonder and is worth the early wakeup call.
To cap off your trip is five blissful nights in the Maldives; a destination synonymous with white-blond beaches, azure waters, gently swaying palm trees and lavish resorts. There is no itinerary for your time here; what you choose to do during the day is at your leisure. Your Maldives home-away-from-home is a Superior Beach Bungalow at Paradise Island Resort. These villas are set right on the sand and boast uninterrupted ocean views, private water-facing decks and breezy timber-accented interiors. Your stay at the resort is an all-inclusive package and as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can also take advantage of included beverages.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Full payment at the time of booking is required if you optioned to purchase Tour Only (if applicable)
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 2-3 weeks of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Group Size: 2 – 20
Single Supplement: $1,999 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without any flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers, international and all internal flight including Delhi to Male offered for this deal (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Holiday Inn Jaipur or similar
Agra: Hotel Crystal Sarovar Premiere Agra or similar
Maldives: Paradise Island Resort
Triple Share: Not available
Paradise Island Resort: The resort is a warm, welcoming and cosmopolitan in character, conveniently located in a scenic lagoon not far from the capital city Male. It is approximately 9.6 km away from the airport, which takes around 20 minutes by speedboat.
Superior Beach Bungalow – Set just behind the beach treeline, the Superior Beach Bungalows provide the ultimate tropical luxury stay. The room is equipped with everything you need for your comfort; from tastefully designed comfortable furniture, satellite television, air-conditioning and more. Step through to the tiled beach-facing veranda, furnished with comfy sun loungers, and enjoy time relaxing, sunbathing and reading.
Bedding configuration: 1 x king bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum room capacity: 2 people
All-inclusive meals and drinks package: Meals are served at the main restaurant, Bageecha only and include breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Drinks package includes house wine, spirits, beer, selected cocktails, plus soft drinks, tea, coffee and water.
Speedboat transfers: Approximately 20 minutes by sea.
Tipping: Tips and gratuities are not included in the package. While it may not be customary in New Zealand, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. It helps reward and inspire excellent service. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Driver/Guide: approx. NZD $5-10 per person, per day is the industry standard.
Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Tours of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Tours is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.