Experience one of the most family-friendly resorts near Nadi with this 4 nights at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island package.
Located on the beachfront and only a half-hour drive from Nadi Airport, this resort is perfectly situated for travellers seeking a fix of sun, sand and sea. The resort is spread over 10 acres of lush manicured garden and private beach, and boasts six on-site restaurants as well as a day spa, lagoon swimming pools and kids’ club. Your Fiji holiday package even includes free use of selected non-motorised water sport kit, so you can take to the water with snorkels, canoes and stand up paddle boards.
Your base while at the resort is a Standard Garden View room. With contemporary styling and all the mod cons, you’ll have no trouble switching into holiday mode as soon as you check in and drop off your luggage. Each room is fitted out with a king bed and trundle bed (sleeping one child aged 12 years and under), free WiFi, in-room safe, selection of complimentary movies and a spacious ensuite with walk-in shower. The piece de resistance of the rooms, however, is the private balcony with garden views.
Your time while at the resort is completely yours, and you have the freedom to do as much or as little as you like. Spend your day soaking up Vitamin D on poolside or beach lounge; book in for a treatment at the day spa; wade out into the ocean with a snorkel to explore Fiji’s famed underwater treasures; or head across the road from the resort to Denarau Island Golf & Racquet Club to work on your putt or forehand. No matter how you while away the days, each morning will begin by tucking into the sumptuous buffet breakfast spread at the resort’s BLU restaurant – the offering boasts all of the trimmings with made-to-order omelettes, fresh fruit and pastries.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a Standard Garden View room for 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 12 years and under
- Daily full buffet breakfast for two adults at BLU restaurant
- One child eats free with a full-paying adult at select restaurants
- Free WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Complimentary use of selected non-motorised water sports
- Check into a Standard Garden View room and make plans to relax with a book or sip sundowners from the private balcony that overlooks the resort’s immaculate tropical grounds
- Begin every morning by indulging in the sumptuous buffet breakfast spread that comes with all the trimmings – delicious pastries, fresh fruits and made-to-order omelettes and eggs
- Head out on the lagoon with free non-motorised water sport equipment hire, including snorkels, kayaks and canoes
- Wade into one of the resort’s four lagoon pools for a leisurely paddle, or work through the menu offerings at any of the resort’s six on-site restaurants
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system
- Your Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Payment is strictly non-refundable
- Your hotel is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Meals and drinks other than breakfast daily
- Travel insurance
You can search flights to Fiji by clicking here.
Standard Garden View room: The resort offers the largest standard hotel rooms on the island, each featuring a private balcony. Guests have the choice of a king bed or two twin beds and enjoy views of the Denarau Golf Club, tropical gardens or lagoon pools.
- Free WiFi
- In-room cinema by MagiNet
- Large balcony
Bedding: 1 x king bed and 1 x trindle
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults and 1 child and an infant
Child Policy: A maximum of 1 child and 1 infant. A child must be 12 years of age and under
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
From 1 November 2019 through until 31 March 2020
Blackout Dates: 25 December 2019 – 10 January 2020. Please refer to the availability calendar once you click ‘Book Now’.
Surcharge Periods: Please refer to the availability calendar once you click ‘Book Now’.
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.