Since 1988, lush sophistication and stunning hospitality have flourished at The Naviti Resort in the Fiji Islands. Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach.
This beachside deluxe resort was awarded the 2015 Travellers’ Choice Family winner and 2015 Certificate of Excellence awards from TripAdvisor. The resort boasts a large swimming pool with a children’s area plus a swim-up pool bar, on-site 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, gym facilities, day spa, 4 restaurants including a cocktail bar perfect for sunset drinks and a kids club for children aged 5 to 12 years old.
Your incredible package includes your choice of 5 or 7 nights in a Garden View Room, delicious full buffet breakfast daily, refreshing welcome drink upon arrival and more.
Itinerary is not available at the moment. Plase contact customer services on 1300 769 503.
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation in a Garden View Room
- Delicious full buffet breakfast daily for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Kids eat free at the Nukunuku Buffet Restaurant when dining with adults
- Complimentary use of all non-motorised water activities
- Complimentary use of gym, tennis courts, bikes and kids club
- Option to upgrade to an Oceanview Room
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Bookings must be made through the online booking system.
- Your Naviti Resort Fiji getaway is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- A deposit of $99 plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Once your travel dates are booked and confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted and the deposit becomes strictly non-refundable
- Book early to secure your desired date
- If your travel date is within 45 days, you will be emailed an invoice shortly after purchase. You will then have 7 days from invoice date to arrange final payment to secure your dates. If payment is not received within 7 days, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable
- Final payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If your travel date is greater than 45 days from purchase, a final invoice will be emailed to you prior to 45 days. If payment is not received by 45 days prior to your travel date, your booking will be cancelled and the deposit will remain non-refundable
- Meals and drinks other than breakfast daily
- Travel insurance
You can search flights to Fiji by clicking here.
Garden View Rooms: feature a furnished balcony or patio overlooking tropical landscaped gardens.
Oceanview Rooms: feature a furnished balcony or patio overlooking the enchanting Pacific Ocean.
Room Capacity: 2 adults or 2 adults & up to 2 children 12 years & under or 3 adults.
Bedding Configuration: 2 x double beds or 1 x queen bed and 1 x single bed.
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Logo bathing products
- Hair dryers
- Mini refrigerators
- Designer Pacific and Balinese furniture
- Direct dial telephones
- In-room safes
- Iron and ironing boards
- Satellite TV
- Bedside alarm clocks
- In-room compendiums
- Daily newsletter and activities schedule The Sandpaper is delivered to each guest room
- Inter-connecting rooms can be requested at the of arrival, however, cannot be guaranteed due to limited numbers
Daily breakfast at the Nukunuty Byeffer Restaraunt only for 2 adults and up to 2 children 12 years old and under.
Extra Person Charge: approx FJD$220 (approx NZD$155) per person per night. Payable direct to The Naviti Resort upon check-in.
Child Policy: a child is considered 12 years of age and under.
Complimentary use of the resort facilities:
- Use of all non-motorised water activities
- Use of gym, tennis courts, bikes and kids club
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Tours is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
From 11 November 2019 – until 30 April 2020
Blackout dates and surcharge periods may apply – please refer to the availability calendar.
Please note that the availability calendar does not reflect “live” availability with the resort. If your booking request is available, the resort will provide you with written confirmation to the email address provided at time of purchase.