- Return international flights with a full service airline
- Extend your stay with Flexi Flights
- Airport arrival transfer by train
- 15 nights’ twin share accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Scenic travel on the Gotthard Panorama and Bernina Express trains in Switzerland
- City tour in Vienna with skip-the-line access to Schonbrunn Palace
- City tour in Prague, including boat cruise
- Guided full-day tour of Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed town in Czech Republic
- Rail tickets as per the tour itinerary, including seat reservations
- Valid for summer 2020 season travel
- Arrival in Zurich and Lucerne, and take both boat and train to follow the scenic Gotthard Panorama Express route to Lugano
- Board the Bernina Express to St. Moritz, a famous alpine resort that has twice hosted the Winter Olympics
- Continue into Germany and spend a day in Munich admiring the best sights, such as the English Garden, Marienplatz or the famous beer gardens
- Explore Austria and visit Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart, and later Vienna to admire the grandeur of Schonbrunn Palace and the landmarks along Ringstrasse
- Uncover the treasures of Prague, the Czech capital, with a sightseeing excursion to its diverse neighbourhoods and vibrant local squares
- Head out on a day trip to Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed town with fairytale good looks, to wander its well-preserved streets and marvel at its impressive castle
Explore the scenic wonders of Switzerland, Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic on a 18 day Highlights of Europe tour.
Start in Switzerland as you arrive in Zurich and are whisked via train transfer to the graceful lakeside city of Lucerne. Get around the city using your 8 Day Swiss Travel Pass (included in the tour) and have a full day to visit Lucerne’s museums and attractions. Next, travel aboard both boat and train as you follow the famed Gotthard Panorama Express route from Lucerne to Lugano. The latter destination will feel like a new world as you move into this Italian-speaking region of Switzerland. Another scenery change awaits courtesy of the Bernina Express, which transports you into the Swiss alpine glaciers and to the resort city of St. Moritz. Located in the Engadin valley, St. Moritz is a luxury alpine destination that is known for pioneering modern-day winter sports; it has twice hosted the Winter Olympic Games! The final stop of your Swiss sojourn is back to Zurich. It is then onto Germany!
Make moves for Munich and appreciate the beauty of the Bavarian countryside. Uncover the history of the city’s centuries-old architecture, bustling local squares and most popular sights, such as Marienplatz, English Garden and world-famous beer halls. From Germany you head into Austria; Salzburg is your first destination. Music-lovers will delight at the chance to see the house where Mozart once lived, and film fanatics can follow in the footsteps of characters from The Sound of Music. It is then onto Vienna, the elegant Austrian capital whose Baroque cityscape is sprinkled with opulent palaces, opera houses, quirky contemporary buildings, acclaimed museums and hole-in-the-wall wine taverns. It is little wonder Vienna has been named one of the world’s best cities! Join a guided sightseeing tour of Vienna and travel along the iconic Ringstrasse; see Hofburg Palace and the State Opera; and wander through the state rooms of the spectacular Schonbrunn Palace.
The Czech Republic is the last country to visit on your 18 day Highlights of Europe tour. Your base is Prague and a guided tour – via coach and foot – is the perfect way for first-time visitors to truly appreciate the scope of the city’s historic neighbourhoods, Gothic churches and recognisable landmarks, such as Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square and the Astronomical Clock. A magnificent day trip to Cesky Krumlov in the Bohemia region completes your European holiday. This excursion takes you to this picturesque UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed town and offers opportunity to meander its historic centre, medieval streets and grounds of the impressive castle.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Travel insurance
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary
Group Sizes: This is an independent tour. Accompanying guides are not provided except where mentioned in the tour itinerary.
Single Supplement: $1,999 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price.
Please purchase one twin share voucher and then purchase your single supplement. You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
As a single traveller, indulge in the spacious amenities of your own hotel room. Travelling by yourself will ensure your trip is not only memorable but truly exclusive!
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button. By selecting this option, international flights and all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed. Rooms offered are based on a lead in room type and any bedding configuration preferences are on a request basis only.
Lucerne: Drei Könige or similar
Lugano: Acquarello or similar
St Moritz: Laudinella or similar
Zurich: Bristol or similar
Munich: Europäischer Hof or similar
Salzburg: Hofwirt Salzburg or similar
Vienna: Prinz Eugen or similar
Prague: Merkur or similar
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds.
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Child price is the same as an adult. No minimum age applies.
Itinerary: Please note the tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Sightseeing: Please note that guided tours specified in the tour itinerary are based on seat-in-coach shared experiences with a small group of other travellers.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Passports: All passengers must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months after the holiday package return date. Passengers must consult with the appropriate consulates to ensure that they have any applicable visas for countries included in the holiday package prior to departure.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.