- Return Emirates flights; including at least 23kg checked luggage, plus return private airport transfers
- Arrive early or extend your stay with Flexi Flights
- Small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- 12 nights’ standard and deluxe twin share accommodation, including 2 nights in a luxurious ancient stone hotel
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 8 lunches and 6 dinners, plus a Welcome Dinner with your group
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Visit the continent-straddling metropolis of Istanbul
- Beat the crowds with one way airfares from Istanbul to Cappadocia, replacing a full day’s bus drive with more time to explore the incredible rock formations
- Wander the ancient stone paradise of Cappadocia and wind down in one of the world-famous cave hotels
- Admire the jewel in the Mediterranean crown, Antalya, and experience the turquoise waters for yourself
- Be mesmerised by the geological phenomenon that is Pamukkale, with its well-preserved ruins of the Greek-Roman city of Hierapolis
- Learn about Ephesus’ fascinating history and visit the incredible ancient city of Troy
- Step on Gallipoli Peninsula, a place of enormous significance to Australians and New Zealanders
Admire the ancient ruins, stunning landscapes and beguiling history of Turkey as you take in the country’s top sights on a 15 day Majestic Turkey tour.
Istanbul is the only city of its kind, as it spans both the European and Asian continents. It is also the starting point for this trip and will quickly have you under its spell as you explore its melting-pot of vibrant markets, architectural powerhouses and magnificent mosques. Fly from Istanbul to Cappadocia, a region famed for its other-world good looks and sprinkling of so-called fairy chimneys. Explore an open-air museum and underground city while in Cappadocia.
Your discovery of Turkey’s age-old treasures continues in Konya and the coast-perched town of Antalya. Tick off Hadrian’s Gate and the old Roman harbour before dipping a toe into the thermal waters of the pools at Pamukkale. Delve further into Turkey’s heritage with trips to Izmir, Sardis and Ephesus. Sip local wines at a tasting in Sirince and learn about the tragic fate of Troy when you visit the archaeological site of this legendary city. Finally, hear about Turkey’s 20th-century history on a trip to the Gallipoli Peninsula and Anzac Cove in Canakkale.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Must book by the 65 days prior to departure.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $499 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- All payments received remain non-refundable and non-transferable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation: Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and within 2-3 weeks of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned or “optional” or “own account” in the itinerary.
Single Supplement: $799 per person in addition to 1 x twin share price.
To purchase your single supplement please click here.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without return international flights, please click on the yellow Tour Only button. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Please note, internal flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia is included for the Tour Only option.
Group Sizes: 10 – 20 guests
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Istanbul: Dossi Dossi or similar
Cappadocia: Exedra or similar
Konya: Şems-i Tebrizi or similar
Antayla: Aspen or similar
Pamukkale: Hierapark or similar
Izmir: Izmir Ibis or similar
Canakkale: Grand Anzac or similar
Bedding: 1 x double bed or 2 x single beds
Maximum room capacity: 2 people
Triple Share: Not available
Child policy: Same price as an adult – Minimum age 15 years.
Istanbul Night Tasting Trail – $145 per person
Hot Air Ballooning – $298 per person
Wine and Sunset tour – $111 per person
Whirling Dervish Show – $38 per person
Antalya Museum – $10 per person*
Visit the Greco-Roman city of Aspendos – $10 per person*
Explore the ancient Anatolian city of Perga – $10 per person*
Take a relaxing boat trip on the wondrous turquoise waters of Antalya’s coast– $38 per person
Admire the majestic Düden Waterfalls – $1 per person*
Explore the Pisidian city of Termessos in the Taurus Mountains – $3 per person*
Carpet Demonstration in Bergama – free entry
All optional tours must be booked and paid for on tour. Your tour leader will be happy to accommodate your request.
*Entrance fee only, please speak to your tour leader for transportation and local guides if required.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Coach transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
Gratuities: If you have enjoyed the knowledge, service and expertise of your tour guide and driver a tip (while not compulsory) is appropriate towards the end of your tour. While it may not be customary in New Zealand, tipping is entrenched into many cultures especially within the tourism industry globally. The following is provided to assist our guests, but we leave the decision to provide a gratuity entirely at their discretion:
Suggested Tipping for Escorted Tours:
Tour Manager (Coordinator; may or may not act as a guide): US $7 (NZD $10) per person per day
Driver (Provides chauffeur services and limited assistance with luggage): US $3 (NZD $5) per person per day, US $2 (NZD $3) per half day
Local Guide (Offers in-depth information at specific locations. There may be one or many guides along with a tour program): US $3 (NZD $5) per person per day of sightseeing, US $2 (NZD $3) per half day
Hotel porters and wait staff: Included
Gratuities may be paid in local currency or US dollar equivalent where accepted. Gratuities aren’t compulsory on your trip, but they can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Health: Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Tours of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Tours is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.