- Return international flights, plus all transfers
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English-speaking tour guides throughout
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as per itinerary
- 2020 travel dates available.
- See friendly orphaned orangutans at Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit Libaran Island and the turtle conservation area
- Observe Borneo’s diverse wildlife on a river cruise down the Kinabatangan River
- See the world’s smallest bear at the Sun Bear Conservation Centre
To truly experience Borneo is to immerse yourself in the stunning lush jungle home to some of the world’s most exquisite wildlife. Thanks to ongoing conservation projects, mostly funded by tourism, a lot of Borneo’s magical jungles remained untouched and offer some of the most spectacular landscapes on earth.
Borneo is a melting pot of religions, cuisines, cultures, languages and species and there is little not to be completely enchanted by if you are lucky enough to visit.
If thoughts of pristine nature, cultural riches and incredible orangutans in their natural environment isn’t enough to convince you to see this captivating country, knowing that your entire trip is taken care of by us is sure to.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, transfers, dedicated transportation, breakfast daily plus other meals, professional guide, in-depth sightseeing and more.
How to book:
- A deposit of $699 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment
- Travel insurance
- Tourism Tax of RM10 (approx. NZD$5) payable per person on arrival at each hotel
- Camera fees (approx. NZD$8 per person per attraction. Mobile phone cameras are free)
- Plus anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’.
Important Note: The Malaysian Customs Department (“RMCD”) is imposing a Tourism Tax on non-Malaysian guests at the sum of RM10nett per room per night with effect from 1st September 2017. This Tourism Tax will apply no matter if the booking was made before or after the announcement. The Tourism Tax is not applicable to Malaysian citizens (MyKAD holders) & Malaysian Permanent Residents (MyPR card holders). Kindly please take note that the Tourism Tax will be collected directly from the tourist(s) locally upon check out from the resort/hotel/lodge/chalet.
Single Supplement: $400 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 – 20 people
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Sandakan: The Sabah Hotel or similar
Sepilok: Sepilok Jungle Resort or similar
Libaran Island: Walai Penyu Resort or similar
Kinabatangan: Bilit Adventure Lodge or similar
Fisherman Village & Firefly Evening River Cruise Inc Dinner $72 per person
Sandakan Nature City Tour HALF DAY Inc Lunch $72 per person
Sandakan City Tour & Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary FULL DAY Inc Lunch $125 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
Itinerary: Please note, tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Tours is unable to provide visa advice.
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.