- Return international airfares with a full service airline including 30kgs checked luggage per person
- All internal airfares
- All transfers throughout Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis including breakfast daily
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise including all meals while on-board your cruise
- In-depth sightseeing in all cities
- Superior accommodation on a twin share basis
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English speaking tour guides
- Enjoy a full day discovering the mystical Angkor temples
- Discover The Royal Palace and take in everything that Phnom Penh has to offer
- Experience bustling Ho Chi Minh City before learning about the eerie history of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Wander historic Hoi An and intriguing Hanoi
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay in an overnight cruise
Experience unparalleled serenity and immerse yourself in the breath-taking beauty of South East Asia with a 14 day Vietnam and Cambodia Discovery tour.
Explore buzzing Hanoi and wander the fascinating streets in Hoi An. Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho Chi Minh, check out the large Ben Thanh market and enjoy a drink on Pub Street in Siem Reap.
Be blown away by the sandstone wonder that is Angkor Wat, a temple constructed in the 12th century, see the incredible Ta Prohm temple the Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Elephants terrace and more.
Take in the sights and sounds along the streets of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the best known sites including the Central Post Office, famous Notre Dame Cathedral and War Remains Museum. Experience the renowned Cu Chi Tunnels, plus enjoy an unforgettable overnight cruise on Halong Bay!
Your package includes return international airfares, in-depth sightseeing, superior accommodation, professional tour guides, overnight Halong Bay cruise, transportation, meals and more.
See Inclusions for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
How To Book:
- Bookings essential
- Once you have completed your online booking you will receive an Order Confirmation, which will include a link to complete our Travel Partners booking form.
- This booking form MUST be completed and submitted to our Travel Partner in order to confirm your booking.
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $199 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Visa – this will need to be applied and paid for by the recipient
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Optional insurance coverage is available for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping (not compulsory)
$710 per person in addition to the twin share price
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to pay this single supplement.
- Mekong Delta Full Day Tour $160 per person
- Saigon Dinner Cruise – $111 per person
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $80 per person
- Halong Seaplane Tour (25 mins) – $240 per person
- Tonle Sap Lake tour: $105 per person
- AO Show – $95 per person
- Teh Dar Show – $95 per person
- Hoi An Cooking Class Tour – $95 per person
- Tra Que Vegetable Village Tour – $105 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
Child: Same as adult prices.
Triple Share: Not available.
Group Size: 2-30 people
Siem Reap – Angkor Paradise Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh – Le Mont Hotel or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Hoi An – Coco River Resort & Spa or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hanoi – Flower Garden Hotel or similar
If our Trade Partner has not made contact with you within 48 hours of making your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up the status of your booking
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.