- 12 nights’ twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily, including 8 lunches and 6 dinners
- Private coach transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All site entry fees
- All tipping and gratuities
- Walking the majestic Great Wall of China
- Visit the West Lake are in Hangzhou – one of the most beautiful landscapes in China
- Explore the Master of the Nets garden in Suzhou known as “Venice of the East”
- Stroll along The Bund in Shanghai
- Enjoy free time to experience both Beijing and Shanghai at your own pace
- Spend 3 magical nights on a Yangtze River cruise visiting Three Gorges Dam, Xiling Gorge and Eastern Sichuan
Delve into the charms of China with a 14 day Classic China tour that includes a remarkable cruise along the Yangtze river.
Beijing is brimming with world-famous landmarks and an incredibly rich history; both of which you will discover as you stand in the centre of Tiananmen Square and tour the Forbidden City. Strap on your sturdiest walking shoes to tackle a section of the Great Wall of China and journey to Jinan to see the city’s top sights before winding up in Tai’an.
Feel inspired by the beauty of the West Lake landscape in Hangzhou, meander through the Master of the Nets Garden in Suzhou, and stroll along the waterfront of Shanghai. Also explore the longest river in Asia, the Yangtze, from aboard a luxury cruise ship for four nights. Enjoy excursions to hill-perched temples and pagodas along the way, or simply relax on deck and soak in the passing landscape.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed including your passport details within one week to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
$715 per person in addition to your twin share vouchers. Payable direct to our Travel Partner upon confirming your booking.
Group Size: 10-40 people
Triple Share: Please purchase 3 x twin share vouchers. Please note third bed will be a rollaway bed
Hutong Rickshaw Tour & meal – $61 per person (approx)
Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City – $88 per person
Beijing Zoo – $50 per person
Suzhou’s Grand Canal Boat Trip – $44 per person
Huangpu River Cruise – $55 per person
Xintiandi Old Stone House area – $77 per person
Yangtze River Cruise – all of three of the below scenic excursions for $190 per person or $95 each:
Three Gorges Dam Site
All optional tours are payable on your tour in local currency.
Beijing: Parl Plaza Science Park Hotel or similar
Tai’an: Four Points by Sheraton Tai’an or similar
Hangzhou: Hangzhou Holiday Inn Xiaoshan or similar
Suzhou: Suzhou Ramada Hotel or similar
Shanghai: Shanghai Koyal Hotel similar
Yangtze River Cruise: Gold 6# or similar
Different levels of travel involve varying degrees of activity and we recommend a good level of fitness and health in order to fully experience the package and optional tours purchased, including site-seeing by foot, climbing of stairs and extended day touring. It remains each passenger’s responsibility to inform Webjet Exclusives of any health or mobility issues that may impact the running of the tour, both for the safety of the passenger concerned and for other travellers in the group.
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
If you are needing assistance with your Visa, please request it upon submitting your booking form.