- Return international flights; plus return domestic flights between Delhi and Varanasi and return airport transfers within India
- 14 nights’ luxury twin share accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus a farewell dinner
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 20 people
- Experience rickshaw rides through the Old Towns of Delhi and Varanasi, a morning boat ride along the Ganges in Varanasi, a jeep or elephant ride in Jaipur, a morning camel ride in Pushkar and more
- Enjoy a morning and afternoon jeep jungle safari to spot the elusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park
- 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight to India, valid for the first 50 bookings
- A group photo memento to keep
- 1 x Indian SIM Card for local use with 1 GB data everyday
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Explore and admire the breath-taking Taj Mahal
- Take a majestic cruise along the River Ganges
- Unearth the culture of New and Old Delhi
- Visit the sacred sight of Pushkar Lake in the city of Pushkar
Experience the best of India with a 16 day Wonders of India tour.
Explore the sights of Delhi and visit the Red Fort, ChandniChowk and Bahai Temple, before continuing on to Jaipur. Witness the gorgeous red and pink sunlight bounce off the sandstone of HawaMahal, a 5 story museum that was once used as a place for royal ladies to observe the streets below.
Travel to the city of Pushkhar, where you’ll have the opportunity to see one of the most sacred lakes in India, the Pushkhar Lake. Enjoy a camel around the Rajasthan desert, before making your way to Rathambore. Embark on a safari through the Rathambore Jungle, staying on the look out for a range of exotic wildlife including diurnal tigers, leopards, crocodiles and more.
Admire the breath-taking beauty of the Taj Mahal. Learn about the history and reasoning behind this World Heritage listed site, before taking a walk through the Agra Fort. Fly to Varsani and embrace the city’s colourful bazaars, temples and traditional way of life.
Enjoy a boat ride along the River Ganges, where you’ll pass the spot thousands of pilgrims immerse themselves in the holy water of this river. End your tour back in Delhi, exploring the many sights that New Delhi has to offer.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person is due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Single Supplement: $999 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 2 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour as land only (no flights) please click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date. Please note, that Varanasi flight will be provided as a part of the Tur Only package.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza Rohini or similar
Agra: Hotel Ramada Plaza or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Lemontree Premier or similar
Pushkar: Hotel Brahma Horizon or similar
Ranthambore: Hotel Regenta Resort Vanya Mahal or similar
Varanasi: The Amaya or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD 5-10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Lounge Passes: 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight to India, valid for the first 50 bookings. Passes are per person. For example, if you are travelling with 2 people you will receive 2 lounge passes. Your pass will be emailed to the booking contact within 30 days of making a booking.