- Return international flights, plus airport transfers within India
- 17 night’s luxury twin share accommodation, including an overnight desert camp experience in a luxury tent
- Delicious breakfast daily
- A farewell dinner, plus dinner and a Rajasthani Folk show while in Jaisalmer’s Thar Desert, a jeep or elephant ride in Jaipur, a morning camel ride in Pushkar, a sunset camel ride on the sand dunes of Jaisalmer & more
- A sunset boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight to India, valid for the first 50 bookings
- A group photo memento to keep
- 1 x Indian SIM Card for local use with 1 GB data everyday
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation and English speaking tour guides throughout
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Small group tour of up to maximum 20 people only
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Embark on a fantastic full day sightseeing tour of New and Old Delhi
- Stroll through the bustling Bazaar in Pushkar
- Be captivated by the beauty of the impressive Taj Mahal
- Enjoy an overnight desert camp experience in stunning Jaisalmer
Tour the best of India with a fantastic 19 day Opulence of Rajasthan tour.
Embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and visit the largest mosque in India, before taking a Rickshaw ride to explore the old part of town. Travel to Mandawa and then on to Bikaner, a place made famous by its beautiful forts and temples.
Arrive in the ‘Golden City’, more commonly known as Jaisalmer and take part in an incredible overnight desert safari, spending the night riding camels across the sand dunes and watching a Rajasthani Folk Cultural Dance. Journey to Jodhpur and cruise along Lake Pichola in Udaipur, before taking a tour of the beautiful city.
Stroll through the Bazaar of Pushkar and see the sacred Pushkar Lake. Admire the stunning Hawa Mahal in Jaipur and be captivated by the impressive Taj Mahal in Agra. End your tour wandering through the bustling streets of New Delhi.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
Single Supplement: $1, 319 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here
Group Size: 2 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Delhi: Hotel Crowne Plaza Rohini or similar
Mandawa: Hotel Castle Mandawa or similar
Bikaner: Vesta Bikaner or similar
Jaisalmer: Rang Mahal or similar
Jaisalmer: Swiss Luxury Tent or similar
Jodhpur: Hotel Indana Palace or similar
Udaipur: Radisson Hotel or similar
Pushkar: Hotel Brahma Horizon or similar
Agra: Hotel Ramada Plaza or similar
Jaipur: Hotel Lemontree Premier or similar
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD 5-10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Lounge Passes: 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight to India, valid for the first 50 bookings. Passes are per person. For example, if you are travelling with 2 people you will receive 2 lounge passes. Your pass will be emailed to the booking contact within 30 days of making a booking.