- Return international flights; plus, all internal flights and airport transfers within India
- 22 nights’ luxury twin share accommodation, including some traditional, 5-star heritage palace style hotels
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Luxury small group tour with a maximum of 25 people
- Overnight traditional houseboat cruise on the Kerala Backwaters, plus all meals while on-board
- Experience a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Jeep ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur, a boat cruise on Lake Pichola, a boat ride in Lake Periyar, and a Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- Option to add on 2 nights’ in luxury 5-star accommodation in Varanasi at the start of your journey, sightseeing and return flights from Delhi included
- 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight to India, valid for the first 50 bookings
- All monument entry fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- 2020 and 2021 travel dates available!
- Wonder at the exquisite Taj Mahal at sunrise, and tour Agra Fort to admire the marvellous Mughal architecture
- Thrill the senses with the sights and sounds of Old and New Delhi, and visit landmarks including India Gate, Qutab Minar, the Red Fort and Jama Masjid
- Overnight aboard a traditional houseboat cruise on the Kerala backwaters, and roam local markets in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai
- See Udaipur from the water with a boat cruise on Lake Pichola
- Explore hill-perched palaces, magnificent fortresses and sacred temples
India is a destination that is as captivating as it is culturally rich and diverse. A 24 day India Grandeur is the perfect way to discover it all.
Touch down in Delhi and get ready to thrill your senses. Delhi is as fast-paced, chaotic and overwhelming as capital cities come – and that is exactly where its magnetism lies. Explore Old Delhi, wander the grounds of the Red Fort, and hold on tight as you whizz through narrow laneways in a cycle rickshaw. Make the jump into New Delhi and move between its monuments including India Gate and Qutub Minar.
Be captivated as you catch sight of the impressive Taj Mahal. This monument to love is a manmade marble wonder and is worth the early wakeup call. Revel in the magnificent architecture of Rajasthan as you explore the coterie of fortresses and palaces in Jodhpur and Jaipur. Watch the sunset over the holy lake in Pushkar and take to the water with a cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
Explore local markets in Mumbai and take a city tour in Chennai. Stop off at an ashram to connect with your inner peace, and point out roaming elephants in a wildlife sanctuary. Float along the network of canals and lagoons that make up Kerala’s backwaters and spent the night cruising on a traditional Indian houseboat.
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999/$1,199 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date
- Full payment at the time of booking is required if you optioned to purchase Tour Only (if applicable)
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and Flexi Flight cost (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Documentation will be provided after final payment is complete and before 30 days of travel, including E-Ticket instructions, hotel confirmation, itinerary extension & optional tour confirmation (where applicable) and destination travel tips.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned or ‘optional’ in the itinerary
24 day – $1,649 per person in addition to the twin share price
27 day – $1,869 per person in addition to the twin share price
You can purchase your single supplement by clicking here.
Group Size: 4 – 25 people
Triple Share: Not available
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, click here. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Please note, Tour Only package will include internal flights on day 11 and 13 and for the extended itinerary will also include Varanasi return flights.
Coach Transportation: Where group sizes are not sufficient to use a full-sized coach, we reserve the right to use a smaller coach on the same level of comfort.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Delhi – Vivanta by Taj Dwarka or similar
Agra – Mansingh Palace or similar
Jaipur – Fortune Select Metropolitan or similar
Pushkar – Der Masuda or similar
Jodhpur – The Ummed or similar
Udaipur – Justa Rajputana or similar
Mumbai – Ambassador or similar
Chennai – Crowne Plaza or similar
Pondicherry – Accord Pondicherry or similar
Trichy – Sangam Hotel or similar
Madurai – Poppy’s Hotel or similar
Periyar – Mountain Courtyard or similar
Alleppey – Deluxe air-conditioned houseboat
Cochin – Radisson Blu or similar
Varanasi – Hotel Madin or similar – 27 day itinerary only
Child Price: Same price as adults – Minimum age 2 years
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD 5-10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
Lounge Passes: 3 hours access to Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before your departing flight to India, valid for the first 50 bookings. Passes are per person. For example, if you are travelling with 2 people you will receive 2 lounge passes. Your pass will be emailed to the booking contact within 30 days of making a booking.