- Return international airfares with a full service carrier including checked baggage
- All transfers in Japan including the bullet train to Osaka
- 7 nights’ accommodation including breakfast daily
- Dedicated private coach with air conditioning
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guides throughout
Short on time but want to see as much of Japan as possible? This 10 day Highlights of Japan is for you, including your return international flights, accommodation, breakfast daily, professional tour guides, in-depth sightseeing and more.
Arrive into the bustling capital of Tokyo and spend a full day exploring the major highlights of this city such as, Asakura Temple – Sensoji, Nakamise Shopping Street and Imperial Palace Plaza. Be awe-struck by Mount Fuji and the natural beauty of the Hakone region. Travel by train to Osaka and head to the Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory.
Explore the Todaiji Temple, Nara Deer Park and Kasuga Taisha Shrine in Nara. Make the most of your time in the Dotombori & Shinsaibashi Shopping District in Osaka and enjoy the last of the delicious Japanese cuisine before spending your last evening in Japan.
See the full list of Inclusions of this incredible tour here.
How to book:
To book your Tour:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- A deposit of $199 per person are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final Payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$622 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Tokyo: Candeo Hotels Ueno Park or Similar
Mt. Fuji: Jirangonno Fuji no Yakata or Similar
Osaka: Hotel Sunroute Osaka Namba or Similar
Please note that hotel rooms in Japan are smaller in sizes compare to other countries
Tokyo Tower Observatory Deck – $17 per person
Kyoto Tour – $264 per person
Nikko Tour – $275 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. AUD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.