- Return international airfares with a full-service airline, including 15kgs checked luggage
- Hassle free return airport transfers
- 13 nights standard 3* twin share accommodation throughout
- Breakfast daily, plus a welcome dinner and a farewell dinner with your group
- Experience a taste of the bullet train from Osaka to Kyoto
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Be awe-struck by one of the world’s largest collections of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Kyoto
- Visit Nara Park where over 1,200 wild deer are considered sacred and roam the park
- Experience the technological marvel that is the Shinkansen Bullet Train
- Step back in time in Takayama and observe the traditional Japanese wooden house still used to this day
- Travel to Shirakawa, one of the best preserved rural villages in Japan
- Visit one of the 3 great feudal castles of the Edo Period, and considered a Japanese national treasure – Matsumoto Castle
- Marvel at the picture perfect Mt Fuji and the surrounding Hakone area
- Experience all Tokyo has to offer and be mesmerised by one of the World’s great cities
Rich in vibrant colour, history, tradition and beauty, Japan is a spectacular destination for all kinds of travellers. Whether it’s to eat world class cuisine or soak up the cultural bounties, Japan never fails to surprise and delight. It seamlessly combines old and new world to boast magnificent diversity that you can’t help but fall in love with.
Experience Japan’s very best with this 16 day Discover Japan tour.
Explore buzzing Osaka, see the best sights in the crown jewel of Japan, Kyoto, experience Tokyo’s incredible nightlife, take a famous bullet train ride, be awed by Mt Fuji and see the nation’s icon, Matsumoto Castle, plus so much more.
Your package includes return international flights, accommodation, dedicated tour guide, coach transportation, meals, sightseeing and more.
See the inclusions section for more.
As seen on Webjet’s A Taste of Travel:
How to book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations permitted
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Excludes: Travel insurance, Visas, Personal expenses, anything not mentioned or “optional” in the itinerary.
- Discover Japan – $1,920 per person in addition to the twin share price
- Discovery Japan with Hiroshima – $2,140 per person in addition to the twin share price
Please purchase your twin share voucher first. Single supplement surcharge is payable direct to our Travel Partner at the time of booking.
Group Size: 10 – 45 people
Children: Minimum age 2 years. Same price as adults.
Triple Share: Not available
Osaka: Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
Kyoto: Kyoto Plaza Hotel or similar
Kanazawa: Hotel Route-Inn Kanazawa Ekimae or similar
Takayama: Washington Hotel Plaza Takayama or similar
Matsumoto: Dormy Inn Matsumoto or similar
Mt Fuji: Hotel Alexander Yamanakako or similar
Tokyo: Apa Hotel Asakusa or similar
Osaka: Izumisano Centre Hotel or similar
Hiroshima: Hotel New Hiroden or similar
Please note: Unlike western hotels, Japanese rooms can be small in size, only offer twin bedding or have limited in-room facilities like tea & coffee or satellite TV.
Tour Only: Not available
Travel Insurance: Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.