- Return Emirates flights; plus, all internal flights and transfers within Egypt and Jordan
- 12 nights’ twin share 3-4 star accommodation including, an overnight desert camp experience
- 4 nights’ on-board a deluxe 5-star Nile River cruise
- Overnight twin share sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor
- Delicious breakfast daily, plus 5 lunches and 9 dinners
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with an English speaking escorted tour guide throughout
- 2020 travel dates available!
- Visit one of the greatest sights in the world, the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Learn about the wonders inside the Egypt Museum
- Travel to Karnak, one of the world’s most celebrated temple complexes
- Cruise on-board a deluxe river cruise ship from Luxor to Aswan
- Head into the Valley of the Kings
- Explore the tranquil water city of Aswan
- Visit the iconic Abu Simbel. With the four gargantuan statues of Ramses
- Enjoy the Mediterranean coastal city of Alexandria
- Explore the UNESCO world heritage site Qusayr Amra
- Immerse yourself in Jerash, once among the grandest ancient Roman cities in the world
- Marvel at the must see destination, Petra
- Experience the magnificent sandstone mountains of Wadi Rum
- Float in the infamous Dead Sea
Taking in the wonders of Egypt and Jordan is a once-in-a-lifetime experience made even better with a 20 day Best of Egypt and Jordan tour that includes a Nile river cruise.
Cairo is the launchpad for your discovery of Egypt. One of the first highlights of this trip is seeing the Pyramids at Giza and the languid Sphinx. Look in at the incredible collection of antiquities and artefacts at the Egyptian Museum and bunker down on an overnight train journey from Cairo to Luxor. Traverse the Valley of the Kings, wander the Nubian Bazaar in Aswan, and embark on a luxury 5 night cruise of the Nile. Admire the legendary city of Alexandria and discover Egypt’s more recent past by visiting the sites at El Alamein.
Fly to Jordan and touch down in Amman. See the city’s preserved ruins and old-world sights, and then dip a toe into the famously buoyant waters of the Dead Sea. Travel deeper into the Jordanian desert at Wadi Rum and spend the night in a traditional Bedouin camp. This is where you can channel the legendary adventures of T.E. Lawrence. The tour concludes in spectacular fashion: a trip to Petra, dubbed the ‘Jewel of Jordan’. Roam this once-lost city, explore its buildings and make memories to last you a lifetime.
How To Book:
- Bookings essential
- Voucher valid for 1 person (must purchase 2 vouchers)
- Must book minimum 65 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- A deposit of $999 per person plus any applicable surcharges are due at the time of purchase in order to secure your date.
- All peak season surcharges, interstate surcharges (if applicable) and single supplements (if applicable) are also due at the time of purchase and will be reflected at the checkout stage.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment.
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable.
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of your booking. We advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Single Supplement: $1,299 per person in addition to your twin share voucher.
You can purchase you single supplement by clicking here
Tour Only: To purchase this tour without the return international flights, navigate to the yellow “Tour Only” button. By selecting this option, all airport transfers (if applicable) will be forfeited. Please refer to the live calendar to view and select Tour Only start date.
Group Size: 4 – 20 people
Triple Share: Not available
Children: Same price as adults. Min age 5 years.
The accommodation listed below may be subject to change but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed.
Cairo: Steigenberger Cairo Pyramids, Barcelo Pyramids, Oasis Pyramids or similar
River Cruise: Nile Dolphin or similar
Aswan: Basma or similar
Alexandria: Sheraton Montazah or similar
Amman: Grand Palace or similar
Dead Sea: Dead Sea Spa or similar
Wadi Rum: Quite Village Desert Camp or similar
Petra: Petra Moon or similar
Tipping: Tipping is part of local customs in Egypt and your Tour Director will brief you during the group meeting at the start of your journey. You should consider approx. USD $5 per person per day for the Tour Leader and a total of USD $5 per person per day for all other services (local drivers, hotels, etc.).
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, visa, tips for leader, guide and driver
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Visas: Visas are not included. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they meet the visa requirements for the country they are visiting. Webjet Exclusives is unable to provide visa advice.
Any deposits paid at the time of purchase are non-refundable.