- Return flights with a full service airline
- All internal flights and transfers within Vietnam
- Twin share accommodation, including 4 nights’ on Phu Quoc Island
- Delicious daily breakfast
- Option to upgrade to luxury accommodation during your Phu Quoc Island beach break
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise with all meals while on-board
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation and professional English-speaking guides throughout
- All site entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Enjoy an in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
- Take a walking tour of quaint riverside town of Hoi An, visiting important landmarks including Hoi An Museum, the Japanese Covered Bridge and Thu Bon River
- Experience the world of the Cu Chi freedom fighters with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels system
- Cruise the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay on-board a traditional Vietnamese Junk
- Discover some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet in Phu Quoc Island
Unearth the culture, diversity and beauty of Vietnam with a fantastic 15 day Vietnam tour with Phu Quoc beach break.
Travel through rich farm land from Hanoi to arrive at the World Heritage site of Halong Bay. Cruise through the emerald waters to admire the thousands of limestone islands that pepper this magnificent bay. Board your flight for Danang, headed for the ancient town of Hoi An.
Visit the local Hoi An market, Chinese Temple and more, before journeying to Ho Chi Minh City. See the sights of the War Remnant Museum, the vibrant Ben Tranh market and the eerie Cu Chi Tunnels. Finish your tour wandering, swimming and relaxing on beautiful Phu Quoc Island, doing as little or as much as you like before making your way back home.
Your package includes return flights, accommodation, overnight Halong Bay cruise, in-depth sightseeing and more.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online, you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- 15 day itinerary – $949 deposit per person
- 11 day itinerary – $859 deposit per person
- Wellington & Christchurch:
- 15 day itinerary – $1,299 deposit per person
- 11 day itinerary – $1,209 deposit per person
- In addition to the deposit, peak season and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are all due at the time of booking and will be reflected at checkout.
- If you are a solo traveller, single supplements will be collected by our Travel Partner after the booking has been made
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
15 day tour – $475 per person in addition to the twin share price.
10 day tour – $595 per person in addition to the twin share price.
You will be contacted by our Travel Partner after submitting your booking form to pay the single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Accommodation: The accommodation listed below may be subject to change, but will remain of a similar or higher standard. Any changes remain beyond our control and all efforts are made to communicate these as soon as possible. We endeavour to always book non-smoking rooms however these cannot be guaranteed. Rooms offered are based on a lead in room type and any bedding configuration preferences are on a request basis only.
15 day tour:
Hanoi: Chalcedony Hotel or similar
Halong Bay: Oriental Sails or similar
Hoi An: Coco River resort or similar
Saigon: Le Duy Grand Hotel or as similar
Phu Quoc: Sol Beach House Phu Quoc or similar
10 day tour:
Ho Chi Minh City – Le Duy Grand Hotel or as similar
Hoi An – Coco River Resort & Spa or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hanoi – Chalcedony Hotel or similar
Bedding configurations: 1 x double or 2 x single beds.
Please note, bedding configuration is on request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
Hanoi Street food: $103 per person
My Son Sanctuary & Thanh Ha Village: $103 per person
Tra Que Village: $134 per person
Saigon at Dawn: $112 per person
Mekong Delta Tour: $186 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tour Only: Not available
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.