- Return international flights; plus, all internal flights within Vietnam and airport transfers
- 12 nights’ superior hotel accommodation
- Delicious breakfast daily
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Overnight Mekong River cruise, including all meals while on-board
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation with English speaking tour guides throughout
- Experience the mighty Mekong Delta on an overnight cruise on a traditional sampan
- Relax on board a traditional Vietnamese Junk while cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay
- Discover Vietnam’s grand history at the Imperial Citadel in Hue
- Immerse yourself in the ancient history of charming Hoi An
- Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkelling around Nha Trang’s beautiful islands and pristine beaches
- Enjoy a in depth city tour of Hanoi and its best sights
Vietnam is home to untouched landscapes, energetic cities, fascinating history and delicious cuisine. Experience all Vietnam lays claim to with this 17 day tour, which includes a Halong Bay adventure and a Mekong River cruise.
The experience starts in Hanoi, the feverish capital in Vietnam’s north. Explore the Old Quarter’s maze of alleyways, and then swap the cityscape for the sea by travelling to Halong Bay. Set out on an overnight cruise on the picture-perfect bay and experience an island snorkelling tour of Nha Trang.
More watery thrills await with a cruise on the mighty Mekong Delta. There are visits to villages and experiences at local sights along the way. Watch colourful lanterns light up the river and night sky in Hoi An and get lost in market stalls throughout Ho Chi Minh City. There is also chance to learn about 20th century Vietnamese history at Cu Chi Tunnels.
How to book:
- Within 72 hours of completing your booking request online you will receive an email from our Travel Partner which will include a link to complete their mandatory booking form.
- Our Travel partners booking form must be completed to secure your requested travel date.
- If your requested date of departure is not available, the tour supplier will contact you directly.
- Completion of this booking form will allow the tour supplier to secure air tickets and tour components.
- Voucher valid for 1 person(must purchase 2 vouchers)
- 17 day itinerary – $1,039 deposit per person
- Wellington & Christchurch:
- 17 day itinerary – $1,389 deposit per person
- In addition to the deposit, peak season and interstate surcharges (if applicable) are all due at the time of booking and will be reflected at checkout.
- If you are a solo traveller, single supplements will be collected by our Travel Partner after the booking has been made
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to travel and will be collected by our Travel Partner. If you book within 120 days of travel, you will be sent an invoice within 7 days for final payment
- Invoices will be emailed to you in advance and it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made prior to the due date
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Should payment not be received by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and all prior payments will remain strictly non-refundable
- Your tour is subject to availability at the time of booking. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Tour Excludes: Travel insurance, Tipping, Visas and anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘Optional’
$1026 per person in addition to the twin share voucher.
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to pay this single supplement.
Triple Share: Not available
Group Sizes: 2 -30 people
Hanoi – La Casa Hotel Hanoi or similar
Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
Hue – Romance Hotel or similar
Hoi An – Belle Maison Hadana Resort & Spa or similar
Nha Trang – Yasaka Hotel Saigon Nha Trang or similar
Ho Chi Minh City – Silverland Central Hotels & Spa or similar
Mekong River – Mekong Eyes or similar
Bedding configuration: 1 x double or 2 x single beds
Please note, all bedding configurations are on the request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
- Hanoi Street Food Tour – $103 per person
- My Son Tour – $103 per person
- Saigon Dinner Cruise – $124 per person
- Mekong Delta – $186 per person
You will be contacted after submitting your booking form to book any optional tours.
For more information see the itinerary.
Tipping: tips and gratuities are not included in the package and are at your own discretion (as a guide, approx. NZD $5-$10 per person, per day as per the industry standard). While not compulsory on your trip, tips can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that all customers purchase Travel Insurance as soon as they make a purchase on our website. Help cover yourself for the unexpected with great value Webjet Travel Insurance, we highly recommend it. Click here for a quote.
Important Visa Notices
- For both Vietnam and Cambodia, e-Visa is not accepted.
- When entering Cambodia, we highly recommend you have a Visa on Arrival.
- When entering Vietnam, we highly recommend you have a Visa Before Arrival. If passengers decide to use Visa On Arrival, they must specify the port of entry to be “Vinh Suong” on the Visa Application Letter. Without the name of the port of entry, the Visa Application Letter will NOT be valid.